For the first time in 2009, online advertising overtook it’s Television based cousin. Online advertising not only reaches a wider audience but with advances in technology has become far more cost effective.
The debate over the constitutional future of Scotland is one which is being watched with bated breathe from all over the world. It has far reaching consequences for the country and for the wider international community.
The Questions of Scotland debate is expected to reach an estimated 5 million UK citizens in it’s first month when we put it online for media streaming.
Add to this the fact that our site currently recieves over 1000 hits a day at the minute and is expected to explode when our formal press release is sent out in June.
Our advertising rates are extremely reasonable as they are only intended to cover production costs for the show but the intrinsic value to your business would be exponential.
One of the major values of our transmission model is that videos will remain online permenently during the next 2 years which means that your business would recieve continuing sustained exposure to the world wide web in coming years.
The difference of Sponsorship
Our sponsorship package not online includes two 20 second adverts at intermission but also includes the following:
1. Addition of your companies name to the credits at the end of the show as a sponsor.
2. Your logo displayed prominently on stage as a sponsor of the show.
3. Acknowledgement of your business’s sponsorship in the description of all videos.
4. Continuing display of your logo in the future 2 major debates and 12 smaller regional debates.
5. Display of your companies logo on the Questions of Scotland Website.
6. Display of your companies logo on all literature regarding the event.
There are 3 sponsorship slots available.
We would very much like to hear from you and your business. You can contact our team using the form below.